Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Bread Machine Dinner Rolls Recipe
Are you a bread lover? Do you enjoy the aroma of freshly baked bread wafting through your kitchen? If so, you’re in for a treat! Today, we’re sharing a recipe for delectable bread machine dinner rolls that are guaranteed to make your taste buds dance with joy.
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all the ingredients in your bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough cycle and press start.
- Once the dough is ready, remove it from the machine and transfer it to a floured surface.
- Punch down the dough and divide it into 12 equal parts.
- Shape each part into a round roll and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover the rolls with a clean kitchen towel and let them rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Bake the rolls for 12-15 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
These homemade bread machine dinner rolls are soft, fluffy, and absolutely irresistible. Whether you’re planning a cozy family dinner or a special occasion, these rolls will elevate your meal to a whole new level.
Imagine sinking your teeth into a warm, buttery roll fresh out of the oven. The exterior is lightly crispy while the inside is delightfully soft. These rolls pair perfectly with soups, stews, or as a side dish to your favorite main course. They are also heavenly on their own, slathered with a pat of butter or your favorite spread.
If you’ve been on the hunt for an easy and foolproof dinner roll recipe, look no further. With the help of your trusty bread machine, you can have these delectable rolls ready in no time. So, grab your apron and get ready to impress your friends and family with your baking skills!
We hope you enjoy making and devouring these bread machine dinner rolls as much as we do. Happy baking!