Today, I want to share a scrumptious treat that will satisfy all your sweet cravings – a homemade version of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! These delectable treats are perfect for indulging in a little self-care or sharing with loved ones. So, let’s get right into it and whip up these mouthwatering goodies!
Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, melted butter, and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, spoon the peanut butter mixture and roll it into small balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk chocolate chips and vegetable shortening. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the refrigerator. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, ensuring it is fully coated. Place the chocolate-coated balls back on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the peanut butter cups for 1 hour or until the chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy these delightful homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups whenever you are in need of a sweet treat!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine the milk, ripe banana, creamy peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract, and ice cubes.
- Blend on high until all the ingredients are well combined and the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Sip and savor the delightful flavors of this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie!
These homemade versions of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and the indulgent smoothie are sure to become your go-to treats whenever you’re in the mood for something sweet. So, gather the ingredients, roll up your sleeves, and enjoy the delightful combination of peanut butter and chocolate in these irresistible creations. Treat yourself and your loved ones to these mouthwatering treats!