Hey there food lovers!
Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Are you craving a hearty and delicious meal that practically cooks itself? Look no further than this incredible Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe! Packed with savory flavors and smothered in a luscious mushroom gravy, this dish is sure to become a family favorite.
Crock Pot Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
Let me introduce you to another mouthwatering version of Salisbury Steak – the Crock Pot Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy. It’s a melt-in-your-mouth tender beef patty smothered in a rich and velvety mushroom gravy. This recipe takes comfort food to a whole new level!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package mushroom gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, minced onion, milk, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into oval-shaped patties and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the patties on both sides, then transfer them to the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mushroom gravy mix and water. Pour the mixture over the patties in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the patties are cooked through and tender.
- Serve the Salisbury steak with mushroom gravy over mashed potatoes or egg noodles for a complete and satisfying meal.
This Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe and the Crock Pot Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy recipe are both incredibly convenient and incredibly delicious. They are perfect for busy weeknights when you want a homemade meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
So go ahead, give these recipes a try and enjoy the mouthwatering flavors that only slow cooking can deliver!