Today, I am delighted to share with you two incredible raspberry recipes that are sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more! Whether you are a fan of jam or jelly, these recipes will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. So, without further ado, let’s jump right into it!
Low Sugar Raspberry Jam Recipe
First up, we have a delectable low sugar raspberry jam recipe that will have you hooked from the very first bite. Not only is this jam bursting with the delightful flavors of fresh raspberries, but it’s also low in sugar, making it a healthier option for those watching their sugar intake.
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or preferred sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large saucepan, combine the raspberries and sugar over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the jam thickens.
- Stir in the lemon juice and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let the jam cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer the jam into sterilized jars, seal tightly, and allow them to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks and enjoy!
Seedless Raspberry Jelly Recipe
If you prefer a smooth and luscious texture in your spreads, then our seedless raspberry jelly recipe is just what you need. It’s a perfect accompaniment to your morning toast or a delightful addition to your favorite dessert!
- 5 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry-flavored gelatin
- In a large saucepan, combine the raspberries and sugar over medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves and the berries release their juices.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and let it cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and strain the raspberry mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- Return the strained mixture to the saucepan and stir in the lemon juice.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil and stir in the raspberry-flavored gelatin until fully dissolved.
- Pour the jelly into sterilized jars, seal tightly, and let them cool at room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks and enjoy on your favorite treats!
These raspberry recipes are truly a treat for your taste buds. Whether you choose the low sugar raspberry jam or the seedless raspberry jelly, they both offer a burst of fruity goodness that will leave you craving for more. From spreading them on warm toast to using them as a filling in your baked goodies, the possibilities are endless. Grab those fresh raspberries and get ready to indulge in these delightful recipes. Enjoy!