Today I have an egg-citing recipe to share with all of you! It’s time to dive into the festive spirit of Easter with some tantalizing Easter Rice Krispie Treats. These sweet and crispy treats are not only easy to make but also come with a surprise ingredient that will leave you wanting more. So, put on your aprons and let’s get cooking!
First Image: Easter Rice Krispie Treats: Fast & Festive with a Surprise Ingredient!
To start off, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of pastel-colored M&M’s
- 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles
Now that we have everything we need, it’s time to whip up these delightful Easter treats. Here’s how you do it:
- Start by greasing a 9×13-inch baking dish and set it aside for now.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the mini marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the Rice Krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture, stirring until well coated.
- Now comes the surprise ingredient that adds an extra burst of flavor to these treats: the pastel-colored M&M’s. Gently fold in the M&M’s, ensuring they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and press it down evenly using a spatula or your hands.
- Sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the top, gently pressing them into the mixture.
- Allow the treats to cool and set for about an hour.
- Cut into squares or use cookie cutters to create fun shapes.
- Serve and enjoy these delightful Easter Rice Krispie Treats!
Second Image: Easter Rice Krispie Treats – Easy Dessert Recipes
And there you have it, another delicious variation of Easter Rice Krispie Treats. You can get creative with the decorations for these treats by using different colored sprinkles, edible glitter, or even drizzling melted chocolate over the top.
These Easter Rice Krispie Treats are not only a fantastic addition to any Easter celebration but also a wonderful opportunity to get the whole family involved in the kitchen. Kids will enjoy helping with the mixing, pressing, and cutting of the treats, making it a fun and memorable experience for everyone.
So, gather your loved ones, roll up your sleeves, and let the Easter baking begin. These Easter Rice Krispie Treats are sure to bring smiles, joy, and a little touch of sweetness to your holiday festivities. Happy Easter!