A mouthwatering dish that will surely delight your taste buds, we present to you the amazing Prime Rib with Crusting Rub. This delectable recipe is a masterpiece from Mansmith Enterprises, Inc., a renowned food authority that never fails to impress. Let’s dive into the flavorful world of this prime rib dish and discover how to create magic in your kitchen.
Prime Rib with Crusting Rub
Indulge in the tantalizing aroma of perfectly seasoned and roasted prime rib that will transport you to beef heaven. This recipe requires some finesse, but the end result is well worth the effort.
– Prime rib roast (choose a bone-in or boneless piece, about 4-5 pounds)
– 1/4 cup of kosher salt
– 1/4 cup of freshly ground black pepper
– 3 tablespoons of dried herbs (rosemary, thyme, and oregano)
– 4 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 cup of beef broth
– 1/4 cup of red wine (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (232°C). Make sure your prime rib is at room temperature before cooking.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the kosher salt, black pepper, dried herbs, minced garlic, and olive oil to create a flavorful rub.
3. Generously coat the entire surface of the prime rib with the crusting rub, pressing it into the meat to adhere.
4. Place the prime rib in a roasting pan, fat side up. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the roast, ensuring it doesn’t touch the bone.
5. Roast the prime rib at 450°F (232°C) for 15 minutes to sear the exterior and lock in the juices.
6. Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F (163°C) and continue roasting for about 17-20 minutes per pound for medium-rare doneness. Adjust the cooking time according to your desired level of doneness.
7. While the prime rib is roasting, combine the beef broth and red wine (if using) in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until reduced by half. This will be the jus to serve with the prime rib.
8. Once the internal temperature of the prime rib reaches your desired doneness (120°F/49°C for rare, 130°F/54°C for medium-rare), remove it from the oven and let it rest for at least 20 minutes. The temperature will continue to rise as it rests.
9. Slice the prime rib into thick, juicy pieces and serve with the flavorful pan jus. Enjoy the tender, succulent beef with your favorite sides and relish in the mouthwatering experience.
Elevate your culinary skills and impress your loved ones with this sensational Prime Rib Rub from Best Beef Recipes. This rub adds an extra layer of flavor to your prime rib and takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness.
– 1/4 cup of kosher salt
– 2 tablespoons of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
– 2 teaspoons of dried thyme
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1. In a bowl, combine the kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, dried thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, dried rosemary, and dried oregano. Mix well to ensure even distribution of flavors.
2. Generously sprinkle the rub on all sides of the prime rib, pressing it into the meat to create a flavorful crust.
3. Preheat your oven to 450°F (232°C) and follow the same roasting instructions as mentioned earlier for the Prime Rib with Crusting Rub recipe.
4. Let the prime rib rest before carving and serving. The result will be a succulent, herb-infused prime rib that will leave you craving for more.
So, whether you choose the tantalizing Crusting Rub from Mansmith Enterprises, Inc. or the flavorful Prime Rib Rub from Best Beef Recipes, these recipes will take your prime rib experience to new heights. Perfect for special occasions and gatherings, this melt-in-your-mouth beef dish will leave a lasting impression on your taste buds. Indulge in the rich flavors and unforgettable texture of prime rib with either of these incredible rubs. Enjoy!